Vision Of 'Progress'
The National Think Tank
Activities / Services
The range of activities that the National Think Tank engages in include:
- Framing policy issues
- Researching and writing books
- Policy briefs and monographs
- Conducting evaluations of government programs
- Disseminating their research findings and conducting various outreach activities (public testimony before Parliament, media appearances and speeches)
- Creating networks and exchanges via workshops, seminars, and briefings
- Supporting midcareer and senior government officials when they are out of office.