Progress members come from varied backgrounds representing a broad cross section of the society having many things in common, including the desire to improve themselves, to promote lasting goodwill, friendship, cooperation and peaceful coexistence leading to progress and prosperity of the community, the country and the world at large.
Our Members come from all walks of life, professions and socio economic states and includes doctors, layers, psychologist, economist, teachers, engineers, physicist, computer scientist, sports personalities, accountants, students, laborers, farmers, skilled and semi skilled workers, social workers including men and women from many other disciplines and occupations, all sharing a common desire to promote the well being of the people, lasting goodwill, friendship and co-operation – The well being of the people.
Our membership is open to all like minded people (above 18 years of age) and organizations having aims and objectives similar to ours.
Membership in ‘Progress’ is open to all like-minded persons (18 years and above) and organizations sharing in common the aims and objectives of the foundation. It is independent of any discrimination or ethnicity, and is open to all those who satisfy the foundation’s requirements.
Application for membership shall be filed on forms provided by the foundation. All applications are reviewed to determine the candidate’s eligibility. Upon acceptance membership becomes effective with payment of dues.
Outstanding Membership Privileges
As member of ‘Progress’ you are entitled and privileged to the following:
- Annual Meeting / Voting Privileges: As a member of ‘Progress’ you are entitled to attend the General Body Meeting and have the important responsibility to vote for all foundation office bearers and to become involved in setting the direction and scope of ‘Progress’ activities.
- Annual Gala Dinner: Eligible to attend along with your spouse, the annual gala dinner.
- Seminars / Conferences: Eligible to attend and represent in seminars, conferences, meetings and symposia organized both by and in collaboration with ‘Progress’ and those by other similar national and international organizations.
- Newsletters / Publications: Eligible to receive a copy of newsletter and other publications of the ‘Progress’ from time to time.
- Membership Certificate: Eligible to receive membership certificate with the embossed seal of the Progress’ logo.
- Life Membership Crest: Life members are eligible to receive a wooden crest (6” x 8”) with silver and gold plate depicting the ‘Progress’ logo.
- Equal Opportunity: Your membership in ‘Progress’ shall actively support the foundation’s aims and objectives specially in advancing the opportunities for the minorities, women and the handicapped, the poor and the destitute, under privileged and the marginalized people of the community.
- International Interaction: ‘Progress’ shall arrange and coordinate projects, programs and conferences that bring together eminent personalities from the areas of peace, human rights, environment and social sector, both from home and abroad thereby providing an opportunity for meeting, interacting, discussing and exchanging views and opinions on these and other matters of common interest.
- International Representation: Members shall be eligible to represent ‘Progress’ at national and international meetings both at home and abroad. In addition ‘Progress’ shall host exchanges with students from other countries thereby promoting a better understanding and fostering mutual cooperation, friendship and respect.
- Awards: Each year ‘Progress’ shall present several awards and elect honorary members to recognize individuals who have made significant contribution towards the objectives of the Foundation for ‘Progress’.
- Public Representation: ‘Progress’ helps you to make your views heard on issues of peace, human rights, environment and social services through its programs and policy statements, and its programs and policy statements, and shall influence in the formation of public policies and their impact on the society.
- Leadership Opportunities: Your affiliation with one of the most progressive and dynamic community welfare and development organization presents an opportunity for you to provide leadership in these areas on the local, national and international level.
- Sectional Affiliations: Membership in the ‘Progress’ allows you to focus your participation, if you so desire, on your special areas of interest. All the major sections shall participate and arrange symposia including the annual meeting, elect officers and provide expertise for various projects, conferences and seminars.
- Membership Directory: You shall be entitled to a membership director, giving details of addresses, telephone, fax of the members as well as their areas of interest and location for appropriate contact and referrals.
HELP Us Build A Better PAKISTAN, For A Better WORLD
Join the family of ‘PROGRESS’ to become a part of the change. Please help us move ‘PROGRESS’ towards a Better Pakistan for a better World.
Now it’s your turn. Pakistan needs you.
Join in and take the reins of building a peaceful, progressive and prosperous Pakistan- Become a Foundation for ‘Progress’ Member today.
For further information please contact
Plot No. 73/E-1, 9th Jami Commercial St,
Phase 7, D.H.A, Karachi, Pakistan.
Tel: (9221) 35802346; 35389098;
Fax: (9221) 35380931; Mob: 0300-8289400